The B&B is located in Toffia, in the province of Rieti in the heart of Italy,it's only an hour away from Rome, along the "Cammino di Francesco". From here you will experience these small medieval towns in this Sabina area,this area will leave you unforgettable memories and together they will leave you with the local italian cuisine with also an unique friendly atmosphere.
Toffia is one of the most particular villages in the Sabina, it was built on a rock top.
- 65 euro double room
- 40 single room
- Private bathroom
- Free wi-fi
- A small meeting room
- Info point, turist guide(on request)
- Relaxing area with a Jacuzzi
- Home restaurant
- Shuttle bus, rail station Fara Sabina line Fiumicino aeroporto
- Fara Sabina for a romantic sunset
- Farfa and the Abbey,one of the most important religious monument in Lazio
- Canneto with the biggest Millenary Olive tree of Europe.
- Castelnuovo di Farfa, the Olive Museum
- Osteria Nuova with a storic medieval fair (1st sunday of mounth)
- Farfa River ideal destination to refresh in summer
via Farense 33 Toffia(RI)